At Hellema we use palm oil with the RSPO certificate. And that is with good reason. The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is committed to transforming markets, with sustainable palm oil as the norm, as the ultimate goal.
In achieving this, they focus on eight key factors:
- Commitment to transparency
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Commitment to long-term economic and financial viability
- Use of appropriate best practices by growers and millers
- Environmental responsibility and conservation of natural resources and biodiversity
- Responsible consideration of employees and of individuals and communities affected by growers and mills
- Responsible development of new plantings
- Commitment to continuous improvement in key areas of activity
Using RSPO certified palm oil is one of the ways we are making our products more sustainable. Are you interested in developing a sustainable product? Please get in touch with our experts to discuss the possibilities.
More information about RSPO can be found at www.rspo.org.